Thursday, October 9, 2014

Valued Clients: MS. DONNA PULIAN & PTY (CEBU 2014)



"I would like to thank you especially Kamille for making this travel very comfortable and easy for us. I got our ticket from a promo fare but unfortunately the flight was cancelled due to aircraft issues. My concerned then was the booking for our hotel. I was so fortunate that I got our hotel accommodation from your company. Kamille was able to recooked it without extra charges. I am really so thankful and happy that she was able to assist me during those times considering that the changes were made on the last hour of the supposed travel. She provided excellent customer service!

The package that you offered for our travel in Cebu City is very affordable. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel, the ride in Sky Adventure and the dinner buffet... All of it made our travel so memorable! Thank you so much! We will definitely get in touch with you again for our future travels..."


Ms. Donna Pulian
Cebu City Otober 3, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment