Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valued Clients: MS. ROMELA DADIOS & JEFFERSON MENDOZA (BORACAY 2014)


"Thank you to AMB Tavel Hauz for our wonderful  BORACAY Experience! 3 days and 2 nights of exciting and fun activities. Not only did we got to experience our very own world class tourist spot but the super famous sunset in Boracay too bad we weren't able to capture that moment because we were so amazed! first timer you know. :) we also got to learn so much about Boracay through the tour. :)) Excellent service and we didn't have to worry about anything during our trip. Land and Air transpo, tour, lodging, It was an accident that I've got a conversation with them, I was only looking for a water activity package since I already booked a plane ticket for that trip, I was talking to some agent for our lodging arrangement and really has no plan to get a travel agency to arrange our trip. I'm thinking of.. "mas mahal" (more expensive), but when I started to compute all the expenses  from lodging, transpo, water activities, etc. it's far cheaper when you get a travel agency to arrange your trip for a first timer like us! And one good thing about AMB Travel Hauz they are very accommodating, very assistive in all my queries, Even I was so kulit na because of so many questions that I want them to answer me, I never felt in any single moment when I was talking to them that they're already irritated.  I even called them at 6am in the morning during Saturday when we were already in Boracay  to ask something, they even answered the phone! wow! what a great customer service they really have! so guys if you're looking to go on a trip and you are a first timer to visit the place you've wanted, I highly recommend AMB Travel Hauz to arrange your trip, HASSLE FREE!

P.S : Let me share to you some pictures of our Boracay Trip and you can view the full album in my Facebook account. :)


Romela Dadios and Jefferson Mendoza 
BORACAY ISLAND (April 2014)


0 comments:

Post a Comment